Ash is a remote diagnostics testing company that is reimagining the future of at-home care. Our platform allows for plug-n-play optionality so that providers can choose what services they need to enhance their own offering. We strongly believe healthcare should be accessible and inclusive to everybody. However, the current testing landscape falls short of that goal. Ash’s at-home testing kits are designed to bridge the gap.
Ash is seeking a Chief of Staff responsible for supporting our business leadership! In this role, this individual would run internal operations and effectively collaborate with external partners on behalf of our leadership team. Ash's Chief of Staff will work closely with our Chief Executive Officer on day to day priorities as well as pivotal initiatives across the entire company. This is a fast paced and collaborative role that requires someone who is comfortable context switching and running projects across a wide range of topics and teams.
- Work with the Chief Executive Officer to ensure prioritization and maintain track against all key objectives and responsibilities.
- Maintain external relationships with senior partners from a diverse variety of healthcare organizations on behalf of Ash's leadership team.
- Build and run internal management processes in partnership with the leadership team.
- Independently lead special projects as needed for the leadership team.
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Ash's values of focusing on making healthcare accessible for everyone
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a project management, operations management or special projects type function. Healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Independent self starter who operates well in ambiguity, and does not require heavy direction to successfully achieve their day to day goals.
- Experience partnering well with executives, especially managing up to senior internal or external stakeholders.
- Organized, detail oriented, reliable and proactive person who is looking for a role where they can learn and grow
Traction To Date
- Partners: Ash's most recent partners include a major hospital system, a national delivery company, and 3 tele-health partners.
- Capabilities: Ash offers 30+ at-home diagnostics including STIs, PrEP, hormone testing, and metabolic panels to name a few. We are the only at-home diagnostics solution capable of serving all 50 states.
What We Offer
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Transparent and social culture, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback
- Strong sense of ownership and strategic work that impacts our product, users, colleagues, providers, patients, payers, and the world
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems in making healthcare more accessible and inclusive. We need a diverse team that can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of stakeholders we seek to serve. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.