About Ash Wellness
Ash Wellness is paving the way for more inclusive and accessible healthcare by enabling and managing at-home diagnostics for the healthcare community. Founded by a largely queer team to address barriers to healthcare, Ash Wellness has created a versatile solution that supports health systems, public health institutions, universities, pharmaceuticals, payers, wellness companies and more. Ash Wellness partners have access to a CLIA/CAP certified lab network in all 50 states, white-label branding capabilities, and 100+ different at-home diagnostic tests.
About the Role:
As we work to grow and deliver on our mission, we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who is as excited about making healthcare more inclusive and accessible as we are.
The Sales Development Representative drives use case planning, lead generation, and outreach to potential partners. You will work with our head of sales in defining our strategy for lead generation and use case planning. Your success brings meetings to our Sales teams so that they can book meetings and close deals. We need self starters motivated to over deliver and over achieve. You’ll largely be working with our sales and content teams, and also interface with Ash technical, product, operational and regulatory experts to ensure success in the sales process and for our clients long term.
- Articulate Ash’s business value, assess use case, and qualify buying interest
- Primary focus on generating qualified leads and sales meetings within the healthcare world
- Research target accounts, identify decision makers and generate interest
- Qualify potential prospects for our products
- Report key findings of leads and outreach to the Sales team
- Utilize outbound prospecting campaigns to generate sales leads and set up sales meetings
- Create and manage emails and call scripts and utilize multiple outbound tactics to generate new leads
- Assist our sales team throughout the sales cycle
- 2+ years in inside sales or sales development (ideally B2B)
- Strong preference for technology, data, healthcare and insurance background
- Familiar with CRM systems and lead database (we use Hubspot and ZoomInfo)
- You are extremely organized, which has helped you make quota and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm is your middle name; you're the type of person that gets excited about anything and everything that interests you
- You are an excellent communicator with professional email and phone skills
- You are coachable, flexible and self-motivated. You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts
- You understand and are prepared for early-stage work/culture and possess the flexibility to adapt to changing responsibilities and expectations for their role.
Nice to Haves:
- Background in health-tech or health system solutions
- Experience with electronic health record systems
- Familiarity with diagnostics
- Understanding of healthcare billing/insurance infrastructure
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join a mission driven team and play a crucial role in shaping the future of the company.
- Inclusive and transparent social culture. Challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback. We want to learn from every member of the team and bring fresh ideas to the table every day.
- Flexible working environment with hybrid office model, unlimited vacation time and company provided team lunches in our office every Wednesday for those who choose to come in.
- Competitive pay, full health benefits (medical, dental, vision), stock options
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems in making healthcare more accessible and inclusive. We need a diverse team that can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of stakeholders we seek to serve. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.