Ash is a remote diagnostics testing company that is reimagining the future of at-home care. Our platform allows for plug-n-play optionality so that providers can choose what services they need to enhance their own offering. We strongly believe healthcare should be accessible and inclusive to everybody. However, the current testing landscape falls short of that goal. Ash’s at-home testing kits are designed to bridge the gap.
Ash is seeking a Senior Product Manager to enable the planning and delivery of the Ash integration platform. This role will report directly to the Chief Product Officer and work closely with design and engineering to translate customer insights, business imperatives and technological advances to enable Ash's best in class platform for at-home diagnostics.
- Work with design, engineering and marketing teams to implement and build new product features that deliver great solutions for customers
- Craft product roadmaps through interaction with cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitor research and user insights
- Manage the product lifecycle: involve all necessary stakeholders for decision making, allocate resources appropriately and inform the business of progress
- Scope any business or product dependencies and/or requirements and prioritize accordingly
- Define and develop detailed user stories to guide development of functionality
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of product management experience at a technology focused company (healthcare a plus)
- Successful track record of owning a complex area of a business, defining a 12-18 month product vision and strategy and leading multiple squads/teams to deliver against goals
- Passion for breaking down complex problems into simple solutions and making data-informed decision
- Command a high bar for product experiences and leverage user-centered design principles to guide your decision-making
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills and able to ask the questions nobody else has asked
- Knowing how to cut through ambiguity to identify the core priorities
- A drive to collaborate, learn and “get things done” while balancing multiple projects
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the trenches - no tasks is "too small" or "below your pay-grade"
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bonus points: At least 1+ years experience managing other product managers
Traction To Date
- Partners: Ash's most recent partners include a major hospital system, a national delivery company, and 3 tele-health partners.
- Capabilities: Ash offers 30+ at-home diagnostics including STIs, PrEP, hormone testing, and metabolic panels to name a few. We are the only at-home diagnostics solution capable of serving all 50 states.
What We Offer
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Transparent and social culture, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback
- Strong sense of ownership and strategic work that impacts our product, users, colleagues, providers, patients, payers, and the world
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems in making healthcare more accessible and inclusive. We need a diverse team that can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of stakeholders we seek to serve. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.