Ash is a remote diagnostics testing company that is reimagining the future of at-home care. Our platform allows for plug-n-play optionality so that providers can choose what services they need to enhance their own offering. We strongly believe healthcare should be accessible and inclusive to everybody. However, the current testing landscape falls short of that goal. Ash’s at-home testing kits are designed to bridge the gap.
Ash is seeking an Operations Associate to support day to day functionality of the Ash Platform and manage vendor relationships key to the success of our business.
- This role is accountable for vendor relationship management and day to day communication from the operations team to the sales and engineering teams.
- You will assume ownership for the metrics and outcomes associated with ensuring the end-to-end Ash experience for remote diagnostics
- You will monitor key metrics daily and report on SLAs, identify risk areas and quickly troubleshoot, and address root cause errors to prevent them from repeating
- This may include liaising and managing the fulfillment and logistics center, the associated labs in our network, and the compliance team who together make up the Ash remote diagnostic experience
- You will distill complex healthcare systems and translate it into scalable workflows that the aforementioned teams can execute against daily by building training materials, SOPs and policies
- In partnership with our Tech Team, you will drive tech-enabled automation by pulling your own data from our databases, synthesizing it, and creating insights that drive prioritization and decisions
Required Skills & Experience
- Has 1-3 years of experience in an operational, analytical, or professional services role
- Has a deep interest in operations, process improvement, and leveraging operations to achieve business goals
- Is excited to get their hands dirty, and recognizes that no task is too small in the effort to build a large and scalable organization
- Is an empathetic, collaborative person with experience working in fast-paced & high-growth environments
- Has the operational & intellectual horsepower to both learn subject matter quickly & build process to train others
- Is an excellent communicator with comfort and competency talking to people all day
- Believes deeply that the future of healthcare needs to be better and is driven by the opportunity we have in front of us to make it a reality
Traction To Date
- Partners: Ash's most recent partners include a major hospital system, a national delivery company, and 3 tele-health partners.
- Capabilities: Ash offers 50+ at-home diagnostics including STIs, PrEP, hormone testing, and metabolic panels to name a few. We are the only at-home diagnostics solution capable of serving all 50 states.
What We Offer
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Transparent and social culture, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback
- Strong sense of ownership and strategic work that impacts our product, users, colleagues, providers, patients, payers, and the world
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems in making healthcare more accessible and inclusive. We need a diverse team that can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of stakeholders we seek to serve. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.