About Ash Wellness
Ash Wellness is paving the way for more inclusive and accessible healthcare by enabling and managing at-home diagnostics for the healthcare community. Founded by a largely queer team to address barriers to healthcare, Ash Wellness has created a versatile solution that supports health systems, public health institutions, universities, pharmaceuticals, payers, wellness companies and more. Ash Wellness partners have access to a CLIA/CAP certified lab network in all 50 states, white-label branding capabilities, and 100+ different at-home diagnostic tests.
About the Role:
As we work to grow and deliver on our mission, we’re looking for a Marketing Manager who is as excited about making healthcare more inclusive and accessible as we are.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who is ready to get their hands dirty, to own and lead marketing efforts from the ground up. As Marketing Manager, you will be developing and leading marketing programs that support strategic partnership objectives, customer acquisition and retention, and advance brand building.This position reports to the VP of Brand & Design, and works closely with our Content Manager and Head of Sales.
We are open to full-time employees as well as contractors.
- This position works closely with various business units across the enterprise, focused on building data-driven audience segmentation, strategies, and execution
- Align closely with the Head of Sales and build integrated programs to drive lead generation, conversion to sales qualified leads, and opportunity pipeline
- Develop a holistic field strategy with consideration for industry, personas, and optimal use cases
- Design and implement integrated, cross-channel programs to grow leads and opportunity pipeline for the mid-market and enterprise segments
- Leverage an appropriate mix of campaign tactics including events, roundtables, email, webinars, paid ads, etc while managing within a budget allocation
- Build, maintain and project manage a marketing calendar that aligns with sales goals
- Collaborate with the Content team to ensure content and messages are aligned with target audiences to optimize programs
- Set and drive key performance indicators, most notably Acquisition, through digitally addressable channels
- Build Ash Wellness brand authority through impactful thought leadership and partnerships
- 5+ years experience working in marketing - preferably B2B
- Digital marketing expertise including social media, email marketing, paid/unpaid advertising
- Experience building complex marketing programs and using data to inform strategy
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Holistic knowledge of the healthcare space, players, and/or B2B wellness space
- Marketing experience in healthcare industry
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join a mission driven team and play a crucial role in shaping the future of the company.
- Inclusive and transparent social culture. Challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback. We want to learn from every member of the team and bring fresh ideas to the table every day.
- Flexible working environment with hybrid office model, unlimited vacation time and company provided team lunches in our office every Wednesday for those who choose to come in.
- Competitive pay, full health benefits (medical, dental, vision), stock options
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems in making healthcare more accessible and inclusive. We need a diverse team that can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of stakeholders we seek to serve. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.