About Ash Wellness:
Ash Wellness is a B2B company paving the way for more inclusive and accessible healthcare by helping clients launch and manage at-home diagnostics programs for their communities. Founded by a majority queer team to address barriers to healthcare, Ash Wellness has created a versatile solution that supports health systems, public health institutions, universities, pharmaceuticals, payers, wellness companies and more. Ash Wellness clients have access to a CLIA/CAP-certified lab network in all 50 states, white-label branding capabilities, and 150+ different at-home diagnostic tests.
About the role:
• This role will support the CEO and CPO as Executive Assistant, and as general Office Manager to provide day-to-day administration and operations for our growing company.
• You excel in bringing order to chaos with a smile, and handle disruptions with grace.
• You derive great joy and meaning from helping other people be their best selves and achieve their goals.
• This role might be for you if you enjoy providing organization, structure, and accountability, in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with minimal supervision.
• You’re always finding things that could be better and acting on them – you have a knack for identifying problems and fixing them before others even notice there was an issue.
• We’re looking for someone who is proactive, upbeat, patient, has a high EQ, and never hesitates to roll up their sleeves. Must be able to prioritize, organize, and manage tasks with confidence.
• While this role is focused on supporting the CEO and CPO, you’ll have an opportunity to support many other day-to-day operations of the company.
• This role will be on-site at our office located in Manhattan, 3-5 days per week.
• Extremely organized and great at organizing others.
• Quick learner and proactive problem solver. Able to identify areas for improvement and create solutions to help systems run more smoothly even when the problem feels impossible. Make the right decision, not just the easy or most obvious one.
• Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail.
• Can manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines and different levels of priority without missing a beat.
• Strong written and oral communication skills; comfortable communicating with and building relationships with various stakeholders including the executive team, staff, clients, investors, and board members.
• Highly proficient / quick learner with various tools such as Gmail, Notion, Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Office, and a general savviness with technology.
• Self-starter who is able to work effectively independently and autonomously.
• Warm, optimistic, humble, and enthusiastic.
• Experience with a CRM (e.g. Salesforce or Hubspot)
• Experience with ticketing systems (e.g. JIRA or Linear)
What We Offer:
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems in making healthcare more accessible and inclusive. We need a diverse team that can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of stakeholders we seek to serve. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.