About Ash Wellness
Ash Wellness is paving the way for more inclusive and accessible healthcare by enabling and managing at-home diagnostics for the healthcare community. Founded by a largely queer team to address barriers to healthcare, Ash Wellness has created a versatile solution that supports health systems, public health institutions, universities, pharmaceuticals, payers, wellness companies and more. Ash Wellness partners have access to a CLIA/CAP certified lab network in all 50 states, white-label branding capabilities, and 100+ different at-home diagnostic tests.
Ash is seeking a Product Manager to oversee the planning and delivery of enhancements to our web based Patient and Partner portal applications. Patients use the portal to register their testing kits, access patient resources, get updates on the status of their test, and get test results. The Ash partner portal allows clients to complete administrative tasks such as pay their bill or reorder patient test kits and gain access to business analytics and trends. This role will report directly to the Group Product Manager and will work closely with design and engineering to translate customer insights, business imperatives, and technological advances to enable Ash's best in class platform for at-home diagnostics.
- Work with design, engineering, and marketing teams to implement new feature work along with defect resolution
- Craft product roadmaps through interaction with cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitor research and user insights
- Manage the product lifecycle: involve all necessary stakeholders for decision making, allocate resources appropriately, and inform the business of progress
- Scope any business or product dependencies and/or requirements and prioritize accordingly
- Define and develop detailed user stories to guide development of functionality
- Manage the work focus for a team of engineers and the team’s sprint cadence
- 1-3 years of product management experience at a technology focused company (healthcare a plus)
- Passion for breaking down complex problems into simple solutions and making data-informed decision
- A solid technical understanding to have technical conversations and know when to challenge developers and ask pertinent questions
- Command a high bar for product experiences and leverage user-centered design principles to guide your decision-making
- Empathy for the user and how to meet their needs and simplify their lives
- Strong experience with and understanding of browser platforms and web consumption behaviors
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Knowing how to cut through ambiguity to identify the core priorities
- A drive to collaborate, learn, and “get things done” while balancing multiple projects
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the trenches - no tasks is "too small" or "below your pay-grade"
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Background in health-tech or health system engineering
- Experience with electronic health record systems
- Familiarity with laboratory information systems
- Understanding of healthcare billing infrastructure
- Familiarity with HIPAA/PHI best practices
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join a mission driven team and play a crucial role in shaping the future of the company.
- Inclusive and transparent social culture. Challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback. We want to learn from every member of the team and bring fresh ideas to the table every day.
- Flexible working environment with hybrid office model, unlimited vacation time and company provided team lunches in our office every Wednesday for those who choose to come in.
- Competitive pay, full health benefits (medical, dental, vision), stock options
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems in making healthcare more accessible and inclusive. We need a diverse team that can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of stakeholders we seek to serve. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.